We’re joining Terri at Your Friend From Florida
1. Wednesday, December 19, 2018, is National Hard Candy Day! So the first question today is to ask if you enjoy hard candy, especially the kind we usually see during this festive time of year? What is your favorite? Which hard candy brings up the best memories for you if any?
Well, I love Butterscotch Candies. Right now, since I am off all sugar, I am off all candy. **Groan**
2. Holiday shopping! Are you finished? If you could spend an entire day in just one store, which one would it be and why?
Yes, I am done shopping and almost done the wrapping. I have three gifts that are delayed on Amazon and once they arrive, I can wrap, and be done with it!
3. What holiday dessert describes you and why?
An Apple Pie. I am classic, sweet, spicy and warm at heart.
I may be a little crusty on the outside, but once you find your way into my soul, you will find me totally yummy!
4. What is your least favorite holiday side dish?
Oh gosh, I don’t think I have one. Remember me? The lifetime member of Weight Watchers? There is a good reason. I love food and I adore eating!
5. Now be real!! There is one on almost every tree. What is the ugliest tree ornament you have ever seen?
There are no ugly ornaments. It is on someone’s tree then it means something to them. That being said, I’ve seen glass fish and lobsters and never been attracted. But, who am I to judge?
This is my favorite ornament. It just tickles me, and I am not sure, exactly why.
6. Tell us something random about your week!!
We took both Arnie and Anneliese into the Vets. Both need dental cleanings, and while they do that, Arnie will have his three lumps removed! I knew he had two but on exam, she found a third.
They will take good care of Arnie during the surgery. Arnie has a pretty good (bad) heart murmur. So they will use different medications and monitor him carefully. I’d hoped a few years ago when he had his dental that he would be fine for the rest of his life. Unfortunately, they both need them.