Today’s Thursday Thirteen will revolve around 13 of my favorite things to eat right now. I’ve discovered a few things and I sure have been enjoying this guilt free eating!
- Grilled Summer Squash, Zucchini and Eggplant from my garden. Toss it with a little olive oil, chop up a sweet onion with it, and grill until all of them are caramelized! Oh just total yumminess!
- I have been eating pop-chips in a barbecue flavor because that’s what Weight Watcher’s had. Then they ran out, and I was in the grocery store and discovered, Sea Salt and Vinegar Pop Chips! OMG!
This is nirvana! The best chip of all. 22 chips for 2 points!!!
- Fiber One Fat Free Cottage Cheese with fruit. I remember back in my youth turning my nose up at cottage cheese, but Fiber One makes theirs so creamy and good. It makes me a happy girl!
- Bacon. I know, you are all saying bacon? But yes, I can have 1 slice of bacon for 1 point at breakfast, which means that I can have a slice of bacon and an egg for three points! That sounds good to me!
- Bacon again. I love BLT’s and now that I can eat 1 or 2 slices of cooked bacon, I can make an awesome Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich!
- Potato Salad. I’ve got this recipe almost fine tuned. Stay tuned for a recipe, but it is really good!
- I love ice cream and find that the Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bar is the best!
- A wonderful salad of mixed greens, goat cheese, strawberries and spiced almonds! Need I say more!
- My very own, go out in the yard and pick a peach off the tree and bite! I was checking on them today and it won’t be long until they’re ready!
- Hot-dogs. I can eat fat free Ballpark Franks as they have only 1 point per hot-dog! I buy the lo-fat rolls and a hot-dog and roll is only 3 points!
- When I get back from my trip I want to take the turkey out of my freezer and thaw and cook it up! I sure love turkey!!!
- Lemonade. This summer I have been making my own lemonade with generic splenda. It is so refreshing and good, that even Hubby is drinking it!
- A Burger! I had my first really honest and truly hamburger a couple of weeks back. After three and a half years on Weight Watchers, I really do not eat hamburgers at all anymore. All I can say about that is…Mmmmmmmm!