Another week has flown by and I find myself quickly approaching my 55th birthday on Sunday. I don’t feel any different than I did last year, despite the rather rough and tumble year that I have had. But here are a few thoughts on Friday.
- My surgery went well this past Monday. Although I had a little bit of pain early on, it has not been too bad.
- It has been cold! C.O.L.D.!
- To combat the chilliness, we have had a small fire in the hearth almost every night.
- I’m extremely good at laying a fire. It’s a gift! lol
- Today I have my yearly physical. I am looking for only good news here!