It’s Friday again. Here is my Friday Five.
- I am off to Mandy’s house to see her and Quinn.
When Savannah was born I drove down frequently to bond with her, and I am trying to do the same with Quinn. Those early months are so important.
- Tomorrow is our 28th wedding anniversary. Be sure to check back to see a short montage of our 28 years together.
- I am worried about Greta. She is having a few health issues, that I am worried about. I called my Vet yesterday, and she will go in on Monday for a full blood and urine panel.
- Did you ever find something at Job Lots and not been able to find it again? Well, we found a wonderful New England Clam Chowder and unfortunately when we went back to get more they were all out. We spoke to the manager, and he told us that if we still had a can, to bring it in and he would scan it and see if there were any more in our area. We did, and he found 5 of them for us, and they will be in on Saturday! In case you are wondering the brand, it is Bookbinders New England Clam Chowder.
- We have been out to eat the last two days, and on Saturday we will be out again. Nice, I know, but here is the problem. When I eat a large meal at lunch, I don’t want to eat at dinner. Hubby, on the other hand, always wants to eat proper meals.
Have a great weekend, everyone!