I’m finding that the days are going along neither quickly or slowly right now. Each day comes and plays out. That’s fine. I do what I must and then try to take a little time for me. Here is how this week went.
- Anneliese is doing very well. Her eye is looking amazing and she is running around like a puppy once again. I am so pleased that this is the case and so far we have avoided surgery.
2. I’ve discovered the joys of making fresh salad dressing. So far I have two favorites. Blue Cheese and Greek Vinaigrette. Both are so easy to make and are a joy to use on a fresh salad! I will post the two recipes tomorrow.
3. I’ve begun to plan my trip back to Florida to attend Candy’s Memorial Service. Part of me still cannot believe my dearest friend is gone from this earth.
4. My cousin, Janet, was in a horrific accident on Thursday morning. A woman in an SUV broadsided her car after the woman ran a red light! I am so grateful to God that Janet was not badly injured. Her car, a Prius was totaled. But, she was able to walk away with bumps, bruises, and scrapes, but no broken bones or serious injury.
5. Arnie has decided that since Anneliese has taken over his bed, he will simply take over the sofa! This is his winter look. I let both of the dackels have a bit more of a coat in the winter. Helps to keep them warm!