People, here we are on the first Friday in May! I cannot believe how fast the year is going. The weirdest part is that we usually have nice warm temperatures now, but it has been cold and rainy. Go figure!
So, here are this weeks Friday Five!
- I had a weird thing happen on Friday. I was expecting a package from Amazon, and the Tracking number showed it had been delivered at 9:30 this morning. But when we got the mail it wasn’t there. Later this afternoon they “found” it. The package had been opened and I suspect that they gave it to the wrong person and fortunately the person was honest and returned it. Probably because the bra inside didn’t fit them!
- I came up with 5 garbage bags full of clothes to bring to St. Vincent De Paul. I took everything out of my closet and went through each item and I was amazed at the stuff I no longer wear and needed to go! I was also amazed at how nice my closet looked after!
- Today I to for my first visit to the Pain Clinic. I have been in pain since my cervical spine surgery in 2017. Actually before that. I thought I could learn to live with it, but I finally gave up. I cannot deal with the pain, and I need help. I do not want pills and I do not want more surgery, so perhaps some Physical Therapy will help.
- Tomorrow is Jack’s Birthday, and I have a Post all ready to go. I will stop on my way home on Saturday and get everything I need to prepare a special meal.
- So, are you waiting for Meghan and Harry to have their baby? Do you think she has already given birth, as some reports contend? Are you pro Meghan and Harry, or are you just bored to tears?