Another week has come and gone. Despite my wanting to have a quiet week, this one turned into an incredibly busy one. Here’s what’s happening on The Lake.
- I decided that I want to have some patio pots this year with a few things like tomatoes, herbs and possibly peppers. I do not want to have too much, just enough to satisfy my gardening spirit.
- I cooked a lot this week. And when there were leftovers I made something from them and then froze those for Jack. I have three meals put aside for him for when I go off for a few days in June. The latest was today. I made an awesome Tomato-Basil & Garlic Meat Spaghetti Sauce. And it came out so well! I fear these meals will all be so good, Jack will want me to go off more often! Ha!
- I usually wait until the weekend to do laundry, but on Thursday I did all the laundry, hung out a lot of it, and got it all done! I am scaring myself with how much I have accomplished!
- I had cleaned my closet out and had 5 bags of clothes and two twin size comforters to donate. Not only did I remember to get them into the Highlander before WW on Wednesday, but I brought them into St. Vincent DePaul, and remembered my receipt!
- Oh, I just looked outside and can see a few things like forsythia, and cherry blossoms and Rhododendrons too!
Just a few pictures of the Cherry Blossoms, Forsythia, and Rhododendron.
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!