My Favorite Perfect Lunch
1. Lettuce. Shredded into bite size pieces.
2. Cucumber. Peeled and sliced into bite size chunks.
3. 2 slices of deli roast beef or deli turkey, rolled up and sliced.
4. 1 ounce of cheddar cheese cut into match sticks.
5. 1 Roma tomato cut into bite size pieces.
6. 1 wedge of green pepper cut into match sticks.
7. 1/2 a stalk of celery sliced thinly
8. Red salad onion, sliced thin. As much or as little as you’d like.
9. 6-8 large Calamata olives. (the ones with pits are the best.)
10. Low Carb. Ranch dressing drizzled over the top.
11. One large glass of water with your meal.
12. A cup of hot tea afterwards
13. A small dish of sugar free Jell-O.
8 thoughts on “Thursday Thirteen”
add mushrooms in place of the onions, and red pepper in place of the green, and I’ll be happy as a clam!
Mmmm cucumbers! I love those!!
I’m with Janet replacing the onions, I’ll pass on the peppers, let’s eat!!
Hope you get to enjoy a perfect lunch today! Work has been crazy, and expect it to be so today as well!
Hope you have a great one!
Your salad sounds delicious. They tell me I have to be 3 months out of my DS surgery before I can have lettuce 🙁 I so want a salad right now but am afraid to push it. As of yesterday I am 8 weeks out. Have lost about 45 lbs so far.
Enjoy your salad.
Very healthy. Sounds like a great lunch!
All good things except the water, but the olives! OMG! I just love olives!!!! I’d die without them… *lol*
You got me with the Kalamata olives. That salad does sound good, though I must admit I was craving a burger all day … good thing it was raining and there was a kilometer walk between me and Burger King 😉