The end of another week and as I sit here trying to collect my thoughts, I am reminded to be thankful for everything that went right this week, and not dwell on the things that went wrong. So here is this week’s Friday Five.
- It’s Autumn in my little corner of the world. And although TV Broadcasters say that we have full color, we really do not!
But, it sure is pretty.
- I have been pulling over when I see a pretty scene in town, I pull over and snap a picture.
- The birds have increased their visits to the feeders.
They’re looking for some seed as the abundance of nature’s food begins to dry up.
- My slight sore throat turned into an upper respiratory infection. AKA: A cold. I feel sleepy and stuffy, but really, it isn’t bad. More of a nuisance, really.
- Lastly, I think this will be a really slow weekend. I need to unwind, take naps, and perhaps toss in a few loads of laundry. But I have no big plans except to take care of myself.
So that’s it, folks. Time to relish the Autumn days and catch my breath. Hopefully, I will feel better by Monday.
Have a great weekend!