- It’s still a beautiful time around here. Although the bright colors have gone, It is still an amazingly lovely time of year!
- I’ve been puttering lately. Here or there. Trying to clean, straighten, and organize.
- I moved the bird feeder in the front yard to the back yard for the winter. This way I will only have to shovel a path in the snow out the back door to the two feeders.
- I have finally started a little Christmas shopping. For my cousin, Janet and for my sister. I also have seen a few things for the kids.
- And just because, I saw an ad for a Vera Bradley Purse and I could not believe that a $100.00 purse was marked down to $21.00!
Needless to say, I was forced to buy it for myself!
Have a great weekend everyone!