Here we are, the first Friday of the month of February! We all know that February is a quick month and I know it will go fast because it is filled with appointments. Anyway, here goes for this week.
- This week was not overwhelming. Probably because this week the only appointment I had was to go to my WW Class.
- Speaking of WW Class, I am really enjoying it. I simply adore the ladies in my class. They are so supportive and caring and each week I feel they are cheering me on!
- So, here is how I am doing on the WW Green Plan.
I like the “Green” plan because it has forced me to plan out my meals and count my points. As you can see I am doing very well.
- I have been doing some Spring cleaning. I deep cleaned the kitchen recently and bought new carpets. Well, that spurred me on and I ordered new carpets for the master bath. They arrived today and I deep cleaned the bathroom. Twice a year I wash down the walls as well as the usual stuff. With the new rugs, it looks rather splendid!
- We had snow on Thursday and it appears today we will have a combination of snow and ice. Ugh. Truly, I am ready for Spring!