- My sister has given me Ancestry.com’s package for my birthday. I believe this is her last attempt to disinherit me, but we will know in a few weeks. I mailed my spit in today and they will email me the results soon enough.
- Meanwhile, I have started doing the genealogy on their website. My sister has done a lot and I have linked to her site, but I have also been working with my husband’s family, and while researching I discovered a child that no one ever talked about in Jack’s mother’s family. I imagine this child probably died young.
- Anneliese seems to have perked up since starting the Gabapentin. I am hopeful that it is helping her.
- A week ago I ordered 25 spanking new Spice Bottles.I cleaned the entire stove, the shelf in the back, and I took the fan screen down and cleaned that too. Then I filled each container and used the labels provided. Now my stove looks so good!
- And lastly, my incision is healing very well. I think once the inner stitches dissolve, the area will be less puffy and will lie flat.
So, that’s all for this week. I hope you all have a good weekend!