Here we are now in the middle of the winter. I wake up each day and ask “Alexa” what the weather is. With that, she gives me the current temperature and the outlook for the day. She even wishes me a good day. I lead a very little life. Here we go now, with this week’s Friday Five!
- I’m thinking that I simply cannot watch the news anymore. I do watch our local news in the morning to catch the weather, but I have stopped watching any other news. It’s all too upsetting to me.
- I’m reading a terrific book about the group ABBA. I’ve always liked their music and I wondered about how they all got together and made the music they did.
It’s pretty interesting for a fan like me. And actually a good read. I put on their greatest hits softly in the background and read.
- Usually, I take my Christmas decorations down, but I like the pretty lights so much that I think I may keep it up for a while.
- Arnie’s back is coming along. The doctors ran a culture and tested it for sensitivities to antibiotics and so he is now on one that we hope will kick this bacteria to the curb. We are watching him closely and he will remain on antibiotics for another two weeks or more.
- My first week back on my WW Plan and I have lost four pounds.
Yay! I am planning everything and writing it all down!
So that’s a few of the things that are happening here in my world. I hope you all are well and have a wonderful weekend!