I haven’t written a 7 love list in a while, so since things are starting out a little slowly this week, it’s the perfect time to write a “Love List”
- I am totally loving the fact that Spring has finally arrived. I saw my first Redwing Blackbird today. They migrate to the South in the winter, but today both Mr. and Mrs. Redwing Blackbirds were at the feeder. I also noted that the suet blocks are getting well picked over. They’re getting more action as more birds are coming back to my yard for the summer.
- The ice is out on my lake, Lake Waukewan. So we once again have a living, breathing, moving lake. And just before sitting down to write this, I heard that Lake Winnipesaukee (the big lake) is also iced out! Spring is here in full force and I relish the beauty all around me.
- After watching The British Baking Show, I was more than ready to whip up a turkey pie for our dinner. Jack was not thrilled, but I told him when one gets an 11+ pound turkey for less than $5.00 then one eats a lot of turkey! I love turkey so it isn’t hard for me to eat turkey in various ways.
- I was thinking today just how much I love my family. In the last year, I have not left the State of New Hampshire. Being safe, wearing a mask and getting vaccinated is my way of showing Love for my family!
- I love it when the sun shines down on me now. In April the sun is so much closer and it simply warms my body and my soul!
- Leggings. I have literally been wearing leggings every day now. I know I need to get back to wearing real clothes again, but my leggings are just so comfy!
- And the last thing on my Love list today are my flowers in the dish garden. They smell so good and really brighten up my family room!