Here we are, October! It seemed that the days, weeks, and months have just flown by. Before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. Then, look out…2022!
So, gentle readers here is this week’s Friday Five.
- Although I am still feeling the loss of my darling Arnie, I am trying to hold onto all of the wonderful memories of Arnie, his sister, Anneliese, and their Mama, Greta.
Arnie, Greta, and Anneliese.
From the moment Greta arrived in 2004 I have enjoyed her and her two children. One beautiful and wonderful line of delightful dackels! How lucky have I been!
- I thought of what I could do to mark the end of The Dackel Princess era. So I bought a shadowbox. In it, I will put pictures of my pups along with their collars. It will be a prize remembrance of those happy years.
- I’ve had a few routine check-ups this week. Including today, which will find me in for my physical. When you reach the age of decrepitude, there is more to discuss than when you are in your twenties.
- The foliage here in New Hampshire has begun. It’s very pretty around us, although not even close to being the peak. I think by next week it will be simply splendid!
- Lili is doing very well. She tends to watch us a bit more closely. I think she is still concerned one of us might disappear.
So that is it for the week. I hope you all have a great weekend!