The week is nearly over and I know that Christmas will soon be here. Then it is just a matter of days until I leave to go and bring Heidi home. Yes, the excitement is building! So, without further adieu here are this week’s Friday Five.
- Getting the house ready for a new puppy requires a little thought. One must get down on all fours and then glance around. See anything that little piranha teeth might want to chew? Well, let’s get it all cleaned up!
- Next, I got out the doggy crate, cleaned it, and put a fresh bed inside. I also sat down and ordered some “Made in the USA” puppy toys, and her food from Chewy.
- I think what I have been doing could be called “nesting”. Much like a new mother. I think the best puppy adoptions are when you think of everything before and follow through. So, nesting it is!
- I finally sat down and made up a calendar of my family and friends’ pictures. I do it each year and usually, I have a great deal of enthusiasm. This year I didn’t feel like doing it, until just recently. Now it is all set and ordered, and best of all I had a great coupon!
- My new hat arrived. It’s warm. I’m not sure I really like it. However, It covers my ears and will keep snow out of my eyes. There is just no glamour. Do I need glamour? I don’t know. Meanwhile, I will keep and use the ugly hat.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!