- It seems that every time we turned around it was snowing. I was actually lulled into a false sense of security, thinking Spring was just around the corner when what happened?
Another snowstorm hit us. It was pretty and the day after it was actually nice and we actually had some sunshine.
- But then we got hit again on Wednesday into Thursday. More snow. A lot of snow! This snow was deep and sloppy and although Lili loved it, Heidi was not amused.
Neither was I. But what can you do?
- Heidi spent most of her time in the house.
- And guess what Friday night is bringing us? If you guessed more snow then you would be right. I am going a little stir-crazy here. I just need lots of melting and beautiful sunshine!
- Lastly, tonight I am pretty tired. Besides the snow, I managed to get my closet cleaned, my dresser cleaned, and 5 loads of laundry washed, dried, and put away and make some homemade soup. Big week all around.