Here we are. The first Friday in March. I have a feeling that 2023 is going to fly by as fast as 2022 did. Looking back over the past week, here are the things that have been on my mind.
- It seems that every time we turned around it was snowing. I was actually lulled into a false sense of security, thinking Spring was just around the corner when what happened?
Another snowstorm hit us. It was pretty and the day after it was actually nice and we actually had some sunshine.
- But then we got hit again on Wednesday into Thursday. More snow. A lot of snow! This snow was deep and sloppy and although Lili loved it, Heidi was not amused.
Lili is really white, but she looks so cream color when she is against the snow.
Neither was I. But what can you do?
- Heidi spent most of her time in the house.
When she is up to her ears in snow, she just comes back in as quickly as possible. On days like this, we snuggle a lot. Boy, does she need some stripping of her coat. She is looking pretty scruffy.
- And guess what Friday night is bringing us? If you guessed more snow then you would be right. I am going a little stir-crazy here. I just need lots of melting and beautiful sunshine!
- Lastly, tonight I am pretty tired. Besides the snow, I managed to get my closet cleaned, my dresser cleaned, and 5 loads of laundry washed, dried, and put away and make some homemade soup. Big week all around.
One thought on “The Friday Five ~ March 3rd”
Before you know it, a lad will be putting air con units into your windows and snow will be a distant memory.