1. What do you listen to in your car?
CD’s I put together or news on the radio.
2. What smell makes you feel safe and cared for?
Baking bread or baking coffee cake. Things with warm carb filled aroma’s. (I can dream right?)
3. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
Are you kidding? I am so terrified of authority figures.
4. What task do you put off most often?
Filing. I haven’t filed anything since last December. I’ve got to do it. But I HATE to file.
5. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
The paint store. I love to paint. Crazy huh? But I do. There is something very calming about it.
6. What are landmarks in your life: certain buildings, stores, things that you see everyday?
The Post Office. (I have a P.O. Box) The lake, the fire department.