1. Ever had any run-ins with the “library police?”
Well, since I am a Library Trustee, I tend to be a very good girl in all regards at the Library.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I have Christmas paper all boxed up together and it’s very organized. Usually I buy birthday paper as I need it.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Yes. Hurricane in Florida and blizzards up north, oh yes and the floods two years ago up here in New Hampshire, that washed away roads.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Mandy. Guess why. Yep, my daughter is named Amanda (Mandy) after that song!
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
Queen of Hearts. I made it myself!
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes with real maple syrup and crisp bacon!
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Yes. My Ronco Rotisserie Oven! Love it!
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Breaking into my own house!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Lust at first sight. Love comes with time and getting to know a person.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on “Ace of Cakes.”)
Okay, it would be a red velvet cake with cherry blossom petals over the cream cheese frosting and a little bee here or there in the cherry blossoms!
I know, I’m really into the Cherry Tree this year! Here is today’s amazing Cherry Blossom/Bee picture!