I was walking around today with a gazillion thoughts running through my head. So instead of sitting down and trying to arrange all these thoughts into one coherent blog post I decided to just bullet it and let it all out.
- I had two and a half pounds of very ripe tomatoes, so I found a recipe and made a basil and tomato sauce with turkey/Italian sausage meatballs. I’m not sure how it will taste, but it sure smells good.
- Overnight I swear someone pumped up Anneliese’s belly! I sure will be happy later on when they scan her and we can see how many bambinos she has in there!
- I ran into a friend in the grocery store and we got to talking about Weight Watchers. I was telling her that I have finally come to terms with my place in the weight loss world. Yes, I am a successful loser, but…I have come to realize that I am nothing special. It’s not like I am going to wake up and not have a weight problem. For ever and ever, I will have to be a diligent member of Weight Watchers, or I will return to my previously unmentioned weight. But you know, that’s okay. At least I have the tools to take care of myself.
- Anneliese is slowing down. She sleeps an awful lot now and wants small meals now, not the larger ones that she wanted before. I sure wonder how many puppies she has in there!
- Fritz is doing well, although he is still limping a bit. I told Hubby that Fritz needs to rest a bit more so when he goes out to check the fruit trees he walks Fritz and then tells him to lie down. Needless to say, Fritz is very happy to be out with his Daddy again!
- I have found that I really do not want to iron today. I have thought up three good reasons. Want to hear them? 1. My head aches. 2. My back aches. 3. The dogs got me up at 6 AM and I’m tired! Good enough for me, so once again, the ironing is being put off!
- Okay, I did the ironing! Why? 1. Guilt. 2. I knew I needed to get it done today because we both needed the clothes! 3. Juno was on USA and I could watch and iron at the same time.
- The spaghetti sauce I made from scratch came out really well. I was shocked! Using the fresh basil made it taste even better and I grated a tiny bit of Romano cheese on the top! Fabulous! I will post the recipe.
- I love using our fresh vegetables to make meals. I feel quite pleased, especially when I have grown the produce from seed. Just call me Farmer Dackel!
- I’m dreading Tuesday morning when I go in to get my old filling redone. As I have previously stated, I am a Denta-phobe and so any trip to the Dentist makes me really nervous.
- I’ve been outside with Anneliese every couple of hours. It’s a funny thing when all of a sudden she just seems REALLY pregnant! Was it just yesterday that I was wondering about her baby-belly?
Happy Monday Everyone!