- It looks like I am done with my facial reconstructive surgery! I had my stitches out on Wednesday, brought a small gift of my jams & jellies for my doctor, and we said our good-byes.
- Sad really. I admire Dr. P. greatly and have valued the friendship we have shared. He helped me to believe in myself again and to see myself with new eyes.
- I’m going for a girls lunch today with my next door neighbor.
- I have this favorite little place. The Meredith Bay Coffee House. Just perfect for an intimate little lunch.
- Saturday is the last of the Christmas Bazaars. My friend Laurie and I will hit them all and then, we will be done.
Have a great weekend, everyone!