1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year’s Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
It’s been years since I have bowled. Mostly due to bad knees. I used to bowl and I really enjoyed it.
2. Should sports stars be role models?
Apparently not. If you look at the number of sports figures who have beaten their girl friends up, murdered them, or just plain been over the top obnoxious due to steroid use, I would say we need to steer clear of them.
3. January is National Oatmeal month…are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
I like oatmeal, just not too much. I really prefer cream of wheat.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
Tony Bourdain’s “A Movable Feast”.
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
Relax and enjoy the ride!
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Almost any chick flick.Lately, it has been “The Descendents”. Hawaii is so beautiful and this movie is George Clooney’s best work.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
Bell bottoms, granny gowns and midi skirts. Oooops, that’s three, but all from the same era.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A week ago I was enjoying warm weather. Down right hot! Now, here I am in the frozen north shivering under my comforter!