1. February ended with an extra 24 hours in 2016. What did you do with your bonus day?
Tended to two sick dogs. Both my dackel girls have urinary tract infections. They’re now on antibiotics and hopefully will be better soon. These middle of the night walks, and cleaning my carpet three days in a row is more than I can stand!
2. What’s something in your life that’s grown by leaps and bounds in recent days, weeks, months, or years? I’m giving you lots of room to come up with an answer here, so no fair passing on this one.
As we await the birth of my grandson, I have to say that what has grown the last few years in Savannah. Here she was as a newborn and now, nearly 4 years old!
3. Do you read reviews about a film before deciding if you’ll see it? Did you watch The Oscars this year, and if so your thoughts on the program? How many of the Best Picture nominees had you seen prior to the broadcast? (Spotlight, The Martian, The Big Short, The Revenant, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room, and Brooklyn) If you watched The Oscars who gets your award for ‘best dressed’?
I did not watch the Oscars. I hadn’t seen many of the movies. Frankly, I am sort of tired of many of the spoiled brat Hollywood types.
4. When did you last have overnight house-guests? Give us your top three tips on being a good houseguest.
About a year ago my sister and brother in-law came up. It was great to have them here for a visit. Key to being a good house-guest, help with everything!
5. March 2nd is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day. Will you be celebrating? If so, would you prefer a home made peanut butter cookie, a Reese’s peanut butter cup, an old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or shall I just hand you a jar and a tablespoon?
Yes! I plan a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich! My favorite. I would have fluff, but if I buy a jar of that I will just eat it!
6. Why is failure important? Or isn’t it?
Failure teaches you a number of things. Dealing with disappointment, and accepting things with grace.
7. Share with us one fun thing on your March calendar.
My grandson’s birth!!! Woo-hoo!!! I can hardly wait!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Cleaning carpets are hard on ones shoulders and neck. I sure hope I can get through tomorrow without having to clean the carpet, yet again!