Well folks, here we are. It’s the last weekend in May. This year is simply flying by me! So without further adeau, here are the five things I am thinking about this week.
- Greta has not been feeling well this week. This makes me nervous and upset, as I just adore this old flea bag, and I worry that at fourteen her life is drawing to a close. (Tears!)
- Anneliese leapt off of the chair and yelped upon landing. I was worried she had done something to her back, but she is just fine today!
- I love our 14 year old car, which has just over 100,000 miles on it. We have also kept her garaged in the winter and well cared for over all. Well, today we had to have our first major overhaul in order to pass the State Inspection. I was dying when the bill was presented. But then I thought about it. If you divided today’s bill over the last 14 years, we have spent only $113.50 each year of ownership. Now that isn’t really bad.
- I go in tomorrow for a couple of medical tests. Nothing major, just the usual. I am just so doctor shy since last year when I got the Staph infection. I will be happy when this is done and I don’t have to go to see my doctor again for another year.
- No plans for this weekend. Savannah’s party has been moved to next weekend, so Jack and I will hang out and stare at each other! No, really. We will probably try to cook something festive. Maybe I’ll make some babybacks.
Have a blessed Memorial Day Weeeknd, and remember all those who died so that we might live in freedom. God Bless the men and women who have served this country.