It’s Friday? Really? Wow, did this past week just fly by. Having doctor’s appointments, getting our flu shots and other things, kept us on our toes all week long! So as I sit here on Thursday night looking back over the craziness that I call our life, here are the five things that stand out the most.
- Thankfully the error was found that lead to Jack’s Mohs Surgery being canceled. Jack’s margins were clean and so he avoided that procedure. I am so very glad. My experience with Mohs Surgery was not an easy one, and I would not wish that on anyone! Especially my husband!
- Every year I get a flu shot and every year I react to it. Sometimes I get the flu, this year I have just run a temperature off and on. I guess I am just a sensitive soul.
- I went to a new Eye Doctor (Optometrist). I felt sad that I couldn’t go to my longtime doctor because this year the Company changed Coverage and Providers. But I have to tell you, the new doctor gave me such a thorough exam, that I do not feel the need to go for a secondary exam at the hospital. She checked everything! My retinas, my eye pressure, my optic nerves, as well as prescribing new glasses. Honestly, she was wonderful and I am happy with the change.
- I ordered new glasses and new sunglasses. It was crazy how it happened, but the two frames I liked were made by Coach!
Yes, very chic and they fit like they were made for me!
- And last but not least, we have a friend visiting from Germany, so we have done a few things like go for Foliage Trips, out for lunch, and yes, enjoyed New Hampshire’s Tax-Free Shopping!!!