We certainly have had our share of hot, humid and hazy weather. But, after a cold, rainy Spring this is almost welcome.
So, as I close out the week and look forward to the first weekend of August, here’s my Friday Five!
- My grandchildren continue to delight me. They are both happy, healthy, and good kids. I get Snapchats and pictures from them all the time. They are my joy in this world!
2. My neighbors are having their porch rebuilt. The workers arrived at 7:30. I was up, but the dogs are not appreciating the noise.
3. Another neighbor decided to demolish her old house (a small bungalow) and build a new one. So there are all kinds of changes going on here on my street!
4. I have a little summer cold going on. I feel a little run down and have a slight fever. Nothing dramatic. Mostly I feel like sleeping and being quiet.
5. This weekend I have no plans. I’m enjoying reading my book “Alice: Princess Andrew of Greece” by Hugo Vickers. It’s all about Prince Philip of England’s Mother. Alice was an amazing woman. You can read more about her: Here