Here’s what’s happening in my little corner of the world!
1. The week started quite busily, with my doctor’s appointment and tests. I still have no test results, which I admit is quite frustrating.
2. I’ve been enjoying the changing colors of the leaves around me. I am guessing it will be another two weeks until we are at full peak color. Then I will be out taking pictures every day.
3. I am still just heartsick about the plane crash this week. People out for a good time flying in this antique plane and now seven men are gone. I think the fact that I had seen that plane, been inside of it, makes me feel that closer to its demise.
4. It seems that today I have been having one visit after another from Mr. Cardinal. He also brought his Mrs. I’ve been trying to get a good picture of them, but each time I try to Lili moves, which they see and they fly off. But today I finally got a very nice picture of Mr. Cardinal. Isn’t he handsome?
5. It had to be done. Today, October 3rd I turned on the heat. Everything is working fine and it took the chill off the house. After I turned the heat on, our oil truck delivered a tankful. So, we are now $450.00 poorer! Oh well…At least we will be warm!