So many beautiful thoughts have been passing through my mind over the weekend. As I drove down to Mandy and Matt’s, spent time with my grandchildren, walked the dogs, and just spent time gazing out the window, there were so many really amazing things.
- The leaves are turning color here and there is a feeling of warmth that comes with gazing at the various colors.
The leaves brighten your way as you drive down the road. It’s my favorite time of year!
- Ah, my grandchildren. It’s wonderful to walk into my daughter’s home and have her children and their dog comes running to greet me. Hugs and kisses, and their squeals of joy let me know how much I am loved!
And their dog Freya is always full of love and kisses too!
- I was able to stop in at my favorite shop and get a new pair of pants and a new shirt. Retail Therapy always makes me happy!
- When I came back home, despite the fact that my dishwasher is broken, yet again, I was able to sit and enjoy my birds. The Cardinals were back, the Downey Woodpecker, and the Hairy Woodpecker, and the Chickadees. What a joy to discover the birds at this time in my life. What happiness I have found in feeding them.
- Jack wanted to go out and get a bottle of Scotch at the State Liquor Store. So we got the two dackels ready and off we went. We got there just in time to see Arnie and Anneliese’s best friend. She always has cookies for them!
- Life is full of surprises. Good ones, that’s for sure. All you need to do is look around and you will find all sorts of amazing things.