It’s my Sunday meme day. Seven Things I Love. Here is this week’s list!
1. Apple Blossoms. So delicate, fragrant and beautiful.
2. Peach Blossoms. They fill our yard in spring on our lovely peach trees.
3. A Bee pollinating the apple trees. I always love watching this happen. It is part of the growing season.
4. A sign for every season. This sign is near my home. I always laugh when I see it!
5. A basket that was full of my garden vegetables. I grew all of those! I miss my garden.
6. Lilacs. My favorite flower is lovely and the scent cannot be mistaken for anything else. How I wish they made Lilac perfume or air fresheners.
7. The most beautiful rainbow on my lake. Yes, I took this picture myself. It was so beautiful that day.