Here are just a few things about Germany or from Germany that I love.
1. Shortly after the Berlin Wall fell, we went over to Berlin, Germany. The biggest thrill for me was climbing the Berlin Wall, without the fear of being shot! Yes, that struggling woman is me, being pulled up by Jack.
2. Here I am standing on top of The Wall, with The Brandenburg Gate (German: Brandenburger Tor) behind me. What a day that was! I loved it!!!
3. A few years later here I am standing where the Wall once was, with my dearest friend and sister in the soul, Uschi.
4. This was back in the early 1990’s. This is my friend’s Wire-haired dackel, the first and original Shubi. I spoke no Doggy German, and he understood no Doggy English, but it was love at first sight!
5. My darling Uschi and I enjoying some wonderful Greek food at our favorite Greek Restaurant in Berlin. We both had Gyros with ice-cold beers.
6. My darling Shubi. She was my first, sweetest, wire-haired dackel. She helped heal my heart and soul. What a loving girl. She was from Landshut, Germany.
7. Me with baby Greta. She was only 18 months here and already a little cuddle bug. Greta was from Rehden, Germany.