Well, here we are on the first Friday of June. In so many ways, I am hoping that the year 2020 goes by us quickly and that the year 2021 will be much kinder. Here is what’s happening at the end of this week.
- I’ve started to attend at least 2 WW meetings online per week. It is so helpful to me to hear other women and men and how their weightloss battle is going.
- Thursday was also the first time that someone noticed my weight loss. I was in the grocery store wearing clothes I haven’t worn in a very long time, and a lady I know exclaimed, “Wow! You’ve lost weight!” Yes, it made my entire day.
- The produce man knows I am addicted to eggplant and when he saw me he called me over and told me a new shipment had come in. Beautiful eggplant and I have enough for a week!
- I think I have decided to get Emeril Lagasse’s Power Air Fryer. It seems to fit the bill for all the things I need it for. I just need to make the order.
- I have been thinking about life. How fragile it is, and how most of us have taken it for granted. I have always believed that Love was the most important thing in life, I still believe that this is true, but I need to add a few things to that list. I think people need to be Kind, and Honest, and Giving. These four things cost nothing to give but mean everything to lead a good life.
At the end of your life, no one will remember how many arguments you won, or how many things you have, but they will remember how kind you were (or weren’t) and how you made them feel.
Hopefully, they will remember you as a kind person who made them feel loved and valued.
Have a great weekend, Everyone!