1. Saturday marks the first official day of summer! Whoohoo! Your favorite thing about the season?
Sunshine! Blue skies! Leaves on trees! Flowers! Fresh produce! And long days!
2. Love it! a labor of love, not for love or money, no love lost, love handles, love does, love-hate relationship, misery loves company, tough love, love will find a way…pick one and tell us how it applies to your life right now.
Love it! I’m really enjoying the WW Program! I’m embracing the new way of eating and I feel good about the weight loss! 42.6 lbs! Slow and steady!
3. What’s one thing currently causing you to seethe? One thing currently making you smile?
Well, I am not allowing anything to make me seethe so I pass on that. So much is making me smile. I choose not to allow things to bring me down. I choose to look at the bright side, the Sunnyside parts of life!
4. Of the following to-dos found on a summer checklist which three (I picked 4) would definitely make your personal list of summer want-to-dos?
- watch the sunset from a beach, Not this year. I try to get down to my home town each year and sit not at the beach and watch the sunset. But Covid-19 is still making things crazy. Does a Lake count?
- catch fireflies, As soon as I see my first one!
- stargaze, Every night!
- make a summer road trip, I would love too!
Do you make an actual list? Of things to do in the summer? Not really unless it involves a trip!
5. Thursday is National Splurge Day. What might you splurge on in order to celebrate?
Time to go and get more bird suet. I also would like to get a birdbath for them.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
On Tuesday my girls from the back row at WW met at a local park. We had not seen each other since March 11th.
Our meeting has not opened, and honestly, we do not think it will. WW is cutting down the number of meetings they will have. Rural areas like mine, that meet in a Community Center, don’t fit the profile anymore. The closest meeting area will likely be 45 miles away.
In any case, we decided that we all missed each other. We’ve been together since 2008! So we brought our folding lawn chairs and met at the park. We’ll be inviting others as we go forward.
I have to say, it was a wonderful gathering. You see, WW isn’t just the program, it’s the people who attend the meeting too!
Will someone please explain this to Oprah!