1. This time last year where were you?
Just back from my vacation and trying to get caught up with my life.
I was also really getting into my birds.
2. In honor of National Pink Day (June 23rd) tell us your favorite pink food or beverage. Was it on the menu at your house yesterday? Do you like to wear the color pink? If we came to visit would we find this color in your home decor? Blush-Fuschia-salmon-raspberry-your favorite shade of pink?
I used to love pink and various shades of pink, but in recent years I have become a blue lady. I am not wearing any pink today.
3. Stop and smell the roses, looking through rose-colored glasses, a rose by any other name, not all moonlight and roses, no rose without a thorn…which rosy saying currently fits your life in some way? Explain.
Stop and smell the roses. I am trying each and every day to remember to look around me and find things that are beautiful and good and lovely. There is too much in the world that is bleak and bad. No, we should all, Stop and Smell the Roses!
4. Are you a ‘reader’? Do you tend to read lighter books in the summer months? Do you have a summer reading list? If so, give us a title or two.
I used to devour books. That was before all my eye surgeries. Now my eyes become very tired, very easily. I do like light reading when I do read. Romance, the simple family reads. I do not like horror or murder mysteries. I LOVE reading to Savannah and Quinn!
5. Share with us one rose and one thorn from your weekend.
My three roses.
And my THORN!
I am not happy with this week’s weight loss. I am sure in the grand scheme of things there is some cosmic reason for the crappy weight loss, but it really ticks me off! I do not eat the way I once did and you would think it would show more than -.4! I know the grand total is good, but I really like it when I lose more than a pound a week. Errrrr!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Since the numbers on the scale were not kind to me this week, I will double down and try even harder. Hopefully, I will do better next week!