This is a quick-cooking meal made with turkey breast slices. This recipe is a winner when you only have a few minutes to fix a satisfying meal. Instead of the flour/egg/bread crumb combo (featured below the recipe), I use Extra Crispy Shake & Bake.
- package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 package Extra Crispy Shake & Bake
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Minced fresh parsley
- Lemon Wedges
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Mix package of Shake & Bake and Parmesan Cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Then Place on a shallow plate.
- Cover each Turkey Cutlet with the Shake & Bake and Parmesan mix.
- Chill for half an hour.
- Spray a large skillet with PAM and heat olive oil over medium-high heat;
- Cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and the coating is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley & lemon wedges.
Note: I like using my cast iron skillet and when I do that I just use the olive oil.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat egg and water.
- In a third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dredge turkey in flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and coat with crumbs.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
*Follow the cooking directions above.*