- I went in on Wednesday and got my hair cut and re-colored. I look more like myself once again.
My poor hair, uncut since February really needed to be shaped. Call me happy.
- I returned for a re-check on my Corneal Abrasion. All is going well, with the exception of my eye pressure. That was up slightly.
- My Pampered Chef Party is going well. We have a few more days to go, so if you want a little something from the party let me know.
- A close family member has come down with some sort of Virus. We are all hoping and praying that it is not Covid-19.
- I’ve been watching a lot of documentaries and Veterinarian shows. I so enjoy this type of TV.
So, that’s it for the week of July 17th. I hope yours was a happy and healthy one!