Welcome to October, Ladies, and Gentlemen! Here we are in the rather beautiful month of October, just eighty-four days from Christmas! Now that we are well into Covid, the year is going by rather quickly. So, here is this week’s Friday Five.
- Since WW (formerly Weight Watchers) has abandoned us up here in the wilds of New Hampshire, there were friends of mine from class who decided that we needed each other. We needed that support. What we have learned is that WW actually doesn’t get it anymore. Covid or not, they have let each and every one of us down.
- So, I went to my Ladies meeting today and I have to tell you, meeting outside, socially distanced with each other, talking about our wins and losses with the scale have helped us so much. Our little group is about more than just the scale and I feel so blessed to have these twelve women in my life.
- Tomorrow I am going to see my grandchildren. We are all Socially Distancing and keeping a very small bubble.I will be meeting my new grand-dog, Winter Molly, and of course seeing my wonderful first grand-dog, Freya.
- So my little Echo Show 5 arrived and I set it up. It is wonderful! The clock part is just what I wanted. Now I know it will take me a while until I figure it all out, but so far, so good!
- Well, my Steak Fajitas came out okay. Really, it would have been better if we could have grilled the steak, but it was fine. I think I actually enjoyed the Chicken Fajitas more.
So that’s this week’s list. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!