Well folks, the first week in October has flown by! I cannot believe how quickly time is going right now. In the early days of the Covid Virus, time seemed to almost standstill as we all stressed and tried to hold it together until we knew more about the virus. Now, here we are several months down the road, and we know if we are diligent we can avoid getting sick. Okay, enough of that. Here are this week’s Friday Five.
1. This week I decided to make the most out of each day and although I wasn’t Wonder Woman in my accomplishments, I did get some things done and I feel good about that. Some weeks are better than others.
2. At our Ladies Group Meeting (In a parking Lot in Lawn chairs with blankets as it is getting cold!) one of our gals made us all table runners! Oh, my goodness, they are all beautiful!
R is so talented and each runner looked professionally made. I am thrilled with mine! Isn’t it beautiful?
3. I made the absolute best standing rib roast beef this week! The recipe is easy and the roast was fabulous for two meals and I think I have more meal of it for Jack. Score one for me!
4. Of course, I also had a cooking fail, trying to make Apple Crisp, low-fat, lo-cal. It was a total failure. Back to the drawing board!
5. And for #5 I will leave you with this beautiful thought. Happy Weekend Everyone!