- My sister arrived on Monday and luckily, we have an area to park their camper. We got it all set up and they have their own little spot!
- I made a big dinner on Tuesday. An oven-roasted beef. Along the lines of Prime Rib. We got local corn on the cob and my favorite California New Potatoes. Yum!
- Wednesday I had my appointment and that went well. Mel and Ron also made dinner which was great! Honestly, after two years of doing all the cooking, I am grateful when anyone else but me does the cooking!
- I have a Contractor coming on Saturday to look over the exterior of our house. I know I need a new roof and I also need repairs done to the trim and porch windows. I’m determined.
- Heidi has been so sweet to me. When I am sitting or napping, she is right there with me. By the way, she will be a year old on October 21st.
Have a great weekend!