- The week started out with Jack not feeling well. We were due to drive to Manchester for his bloodwork, but since he felt so sick, I rearranged his appointment.
- Then I became concerned about the hurricane heading for the West Coast of Florida. Right in the area where I lived for six years. I loved my home, my church, and my friends and family. But, I did not like the hurricanes, tornados, and wildfires that were yearly events. I also detest bugs, snakes, and alligators. After six years when I became best friends with my Exterminator, Jack and I moved back north.
- I am still waiting to hear from my cousin, Barbara and my dearest friend. Both were in the “Cone of Disaster”.
- Today we need to drive to Manchester for Jack’s bloodwork, and then back home. I am not looking forward to driving North on Rte 93 on a Friday afternoon.
- I will end the list with news on my heart. The news is good. Although there are two problems with my heart, it is not anything that is life threatening. I need to make a few adjustments in my life and then things will be good and life will go on quite happily!
So this was my week. I hope yours was good and that your weekend will be a nice one. And to all my Florida Friends and Family, I love you and I am praying very hard for you and for the entire State.