- On Monday, we met up with our Financial Advisor. We always enjoy these visits because Elena is such a kind and knowledgeable woman. Everything is set for the next year.
- Tuesday was Jack’s Primary Care appointment. He did okay but he needs to return in three months. His doctor is a military doctor and is quite good, and a no-nonsense type of doctor. This was also the first time I have left Heidi with Lili for an extended period of time. I am happy to report that they did just fine!
- Wednesday was grocery day. I went to two different stores and stocked up on different items.
- Thursday was an appointment for me with my Pharmacologist. She is a delight and helps me make sure that my meds don’t conflict with each other.
- Then it was onto my dentist. No cavities but I do have one tooth way in the back that needs to be scaled and deep cleaned below the gum line. Somehow I am thinking that this is going to hurt.
So this was my week. Busy. I plan a weekend filled with laundry, and I am actually going out to lunch with my dearest friend. I hope you all have a great weekend!