This was a hectic week for me. Between doctor’s appointments, a dental appointment, and visiting my favorite hair stylist today, I am glad for Friday’s snow as it forces me to cancel Heidi’s grooming. I could drive in the snow, but I do not like to. Anyway, here is this week’s Friday Five.
- Since the beginning of the year, I have lost ten pounds. What does this mean? It means I can once again zip my winter jacket.
- I finally caught up with my laundry. That was on Tuesday and I was feeling so happy about that.
- The next day I filled the car to go to the Recycling Center. I came upstairs to say goodbye to Jack and he asked where I was going. Shoot! The Recycling Center is closed one day a week…Wednesday!
- Thursday I shopped and got a few things as I prepare for the storm.
- I also had my hair done. My hair stylist tells me that I need to find a way to release stress. Apparently, your hair becomes brittle and actually falls out if you are under stress. And apparently, I am. It’s funny. I met my Grandmother’s 99-year-old sister. We looked so much alike except she had thinning hair on the top. I fear That will happen to me.
That’s it for the week. Those of you here in New England, take care when shoveling snow. We’re due to have 6+ inches!