I was getting ready to tuck into bed when I realized I had not written my Friday Five. So I got up and here I go.
- This week we have had snow and more snow and the snow that turned to mush, and currently, at 10:30 PM everything is ice.
- Now the poor pooches have trouble with ice and I actually stomped down a snow bank to make an area for Heidi, who simply gives up on the ice.
- Jack has been having a few health problems, so I made sure I got him in to see his Primary Care doctor. There are tests he needs.
- So after all the snow, I think we have probably had close to 20 inches! It’s probably the most we have had sort of all at once, in many years.
- We are due for more snow over the weekend. Ugh. I am now ready for winter to be over!