What a crazy week. Jack and I both had doctor’s appointments, another meeting that lasted a lot longer than we expected, and then in between all of this, Weight Watchers, a hair appointment and life.
But, as the week closes, here are the five things that are in my mind right now.
- I am now on round two of antibiotics and finally, the infection in my thumb is going away! Yahoo!
- I have just had the best time shopping for Christmas presents this year. I have had a better idea of what to do, and I feel such love in my heart for all that I shopped for.
- I lost a childhood friend today. I had seen him a year ago at our Class Reunion. His birthday was two weeks after mine. I’ve known him since Nursery School and he was just one of the sweetest people around. Rest in Peace, Jeff. You will be missed.
- I got all my documents ready and went to the DMV and applied for a Real I.D. Drivers License to replace my current one.I needed: My Drivers License. My Social Security Card. My Birth Certificate. My Divorce Decree from Hubby #1. My Marriage License to Hubby #2. & A Tax Bill for our property. Two Clerks went over all my documents and traced my name change from birth to first marriage to divorce and the second marriage! Sixty years of life. Fortunately, I had all the documents (Certified) that I needed and all went well. The new License should be here in a month.
- I hope everyone in the USA will note that Real I.D. is here and must be complied with by 2020. Look up what your State requires, as this is a Federal Law that was passed back in 2005 and must be complied with across the country.
Have a great weekend everyone!