Here we are. Another week has gone by. It’s still amazing to me how fast life is going now. I remember as a child thinking each day was an eternity. Now they slip by faster than I care to think. I am not ready for life to simply slide by and soon I will find myself an old lady, whose pantyhose bags around her ankles. In any case, enough of that so here is this week’s Friday Five.
- This was one crazy busy week. I was supposed to get my hair done but begged off as I don’t like driving in the snow. Hopefully, next week she can squeeze me in.
- I’m still infuriated about the Insurance Company denying my doctor’s prescription for eye drops. Imagine some Clerk sitting at a computer who thinks they know better than my doctor! Yeah, that really irked me.
- Tonight I am making fresh Green Beans and Roasted Turkey Tenderloin. One of my favorite meals. Tomorrow it’s fish. I’m taking my WW meal planning very seriously.
- We did get snow on Thursday, but not near as much as they forecast.
- Today is Valentine’s Day. I’m so lucky to have my family who love me very much.
Most especially my grandchildren.