It’s Friday once again, and this time it is Friday the 13th. I’ve never been too superstitious, so I’m not too concerned about this. Are you?
Here are this week’s Friday Five things that I am thinking about.
- Yesterday I went through my books and have two large grocery bags for the Library, book sale. And two bags for the local Church lending library. I kept a few books that I love to reread, like The Harry Potter books, and a few others.
- After that I sort of had to take it easy. My spine seems good for one small job per day and then I have to rest it.
- I am really looking forward to my spinal surgery. I know this sounds strange, but since I have one of the best doctors performing the surgery, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and the end to my pain!
- Hubby has been helping me get the house ready for my surgery. It’s all a matter of cleaning, organizing and preparing.
- Is anyone else watching “This Is Us”? It has to be one of the best shows on broadcast TV. I love this show and the wonderful and unique characters! My other favorite show, “Homeland” comes back on, this Sunday night on Showtime! And lastly “Patriot’s Day” opens today at our local theater. We are planning to go to the opening showing at 1:00.
Have a great weekend!