Today I worked to renew my web hosting and dot-com. I decided to do it for 2 years as I got 50% off. Here is a little bit about Dackel Princess, as I look back and ahead.
- My cousin, Janet encouraged me to start writing. I asked her what I could possibly write about? Her answer was…”Shubi” your Dackel Princess.
- So, she helped me find a web-site person and get set up.
- Before I knew it, I was ready and on May 11, 2005 I made my first entry!
- I knew no one would be reading me, except my cousin, sister and the woman who set me up, but I had promised myself that I would write every day, as long as I was paying for and using the medium of blogging. And I did! Soon, I had made new friends, around the world!
- We had Fritz, Shubi and Greta then. Our house was full of love.
- Shubi had been sick, but for a while, she appeared to recover, and had been more like herself.
- Above you will see the Thursday Thirteen I used when I had my first Blogoversary. I’ve always loved this!
- Shortly after I started on February 16, 2006 Shubi passed away. My heart was broken. Shubi was the dog of my heart.
- But Dackel Life went on. 10 months later the first litter of Dackel Princess pups were born.
- I remember looking down at this wiggling, squealing puppy, and I knew that she was for me.
- Yes, Anneliese had come into my life!
- Today I made a commitment to myself to keep on writing, but even more, to challenge myself a bit more.
- So I hope you will join me and enjoy this time together!