I’m actually feeling positive today about my upcoming surgery.
- Lucky for us, we found a house sitter/dog sitter, so Hubby will be with me every step of the way.
- We got a hotel reservation with a hospital discount. Woo-hoo!
- Not only do they include breakfast in the price of the room, but dinner with wine or beer as well.
- That’s a good thing because after my first procedure I may not feel like going out.
- The reviews for the hotel give it 5 stars out of 5.
- One reviewer said the beds were very comfortable! Yay beds!
- I got all my pre-registration done on the phone last night.
- All my paperwork is in order!
- I went out with my girlfriend for lunch today to catch up.
- I went to Weight Watchers in the morning and lost half a pound!
- The Dackels go in to the Vets for their yearly exam tomorrow.
- Friday I am off to see Savannah and Mandy for lunch.
- Then it is packing, cleaning, and preparing over the weekend!
Congratulations to all my Catholic friends. The new Pope seems like a lovely man. I will pray that he cares well for the Church.