1. What’s something you’re dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Mmmmmm. Let me see. This morning I woke to Arnie acting strangely. I took him out to monitor his bodily functions, and all was well. I took his temperature, and that was normal. Yet he is walking about with a hang dog look, and occasionally stops and his whole body shakes. As I write, he is still not 100% and I am worried, but I think (fingers crossed) that he is a bit better.
2. What’s your treat of choice?
Oh easy, anything dark chocolate! It’s my favorite. But really sweetness in general. I’m basically a sugar-a-holic! Cakes, cookies, danish, donuts, anything that is sweet can be craved by yours truly!
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional ‘Jack’ would you most like to meet in person? Why?
No. I didn’t carve a Pumpkin. I hate to watch them die. Perhaps when Savannah is older I can do it with her. This year, her Daddy did it with her.
Isn’t this adorable?
Now as far as Jack’s go, finally after all these years I will tell you that Hubby’s name is Jack! Actually John, but no one has ever called him John. Including me. So, he is my Jack!
4. In your opinion, what’s the grossest sounding word in the English language?
Now there ’s a question. There are several swear words I find very distasteful, but just plain words, I guess something like puke.
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
It actually skips them all the time as I have a slight heart palpitation. A normal heart goes beat…beat…beat…beat. Mine goes beat…beat…beatbeat…beat. Then it repeats after that. It’s quite odd and did not start until after menopause. Oh, the joy!
6. Monster Mash by Bobby ‘Boris’ Picket, Michael Jackson’s Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.’s Ghostbusters…your favorite ’scary’ tune?
Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”. Yeah well, what can I say. I would have been a peer of Michael’s had he lived.
7. It was a dark and stormy night when..
the monster at the end of the street came to call, taking all the pumpkins and candy that he found along the roadside!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here is my darling, my heart, my little Bumble Bee. She is just precious, yes?