1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can’t answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
I often open my mouth and insert my foot. It’s not that I mean to say the wrong thing, it’s perhaps that I empathize too much.
2. What’s the last biography or non-fiction book you’ve read? Was it any good?
I just finished reading “The Ghost of Flight 401”. True story of Eastern Airlines L1011 flight that crashed in the everglades in Florida. Good book!
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What’s your favorite dish made with garlic?
I love garlic and I use it all the time in soups and stews.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person…The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
This year none. But I would really love to see the Chery Blossoms in Washington, DC.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, ‘eh, think I’ll skip this one and move on to the next’?
I have blogs I’ve been reading for years. One blog I read for a long time suddenly became a fitness blog, and well, frankly, I’m guiltily not in to fitness right now.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
Although I don’t like math, I do use it all the time. I think I use it in recipes most of all.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1…choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.