It’s been a busy week for me. I found myself in bed early each night and actually sleeping in until 6:30 each morning. Here’s what’s happening in my world.
- The best piece of news is that my God-son is doing much better after getting Remdecivere. The hope is that he will be well enough to go home very soon!
- My new crown arrived and it’s a great match to the rest of my teeth. I have an incredible amount of dental work in my head. My goal is to keep my teeth until I die. After that? Well, I have no opinion!
- I did a big shopping after getting “Crowned”. We have a weird forecast for rain/ice/snow and I felt I needed to be prepared. So, we are all set.
- I go tomorrow to get my second Moderna Covid Vaccine. I still plan to wear masks when out, to practice proper handwashing, and basically not change too much of what I am doing.
- Lastly, I have no plans for the weekend. After Shot#1 I felt unwell for several days, SO I have actually planned to rest and take care of myself after this next shot. My hope is that the booster we all will have to take won’t cause the reactions I have had.
Have a great weekend!